Bubble Letters with Mrs. Lyndsi
Supplies: Paper, pencil, eraser, markers (crayons or colored pencil)
- With your pencil, using light pressure, write your name on the paper in big letters
- Draw a bubble around your letters with a pencil. Follow around each letter slowly.
- If your make a mistake, erase and try again.
- Look at your name and find any letters with a hole in them (like O,D,R,P. B has two holes)
- Make a circle inside all the holes
- Go over your bubble letters with colorful markers
- Erase or draw over your original pencil letters
- Color or draw inside your letters as you like
ART NOW is all about getting art lessons out to our students NOW. Art Road is unwavering in its commitment to provide an exceptional art experience to disadvantaged children despite state-wide school closings due to COVID-19. This unexpected situation has created an opportunity for Art Road to quickly pivot and rethink its delivery of art instruction. To provide art to children while not in school, and to support our talented teaching artists and staff, Art Road created ART NOW.