Paper Dogs with Mrs. Lyndsi
Supplies: Newspaper, scissors, drawing utensil (crayon, marker), tape or glue stick
- Make the paper square by lining up the left edge with the top edge. Fold and cut off the extra.
- Turn paper to look like a square. Fold in half from bottom up.
- Turn paper to look like a square. Fold in half again from right to left.
- Tun paper to look like a diamond. Fold in half top to bottom.
- Fold top corners down toward you for ears
- Fold up one lawyer at bottom corner for nose
- Put tape on the back to hold the ears in place
- Put tape on the nose
- Draw two ovals on eyes
- Draw circle for the nose
- Draw dots for dog mustache
- Draw letter U for the tongue.
- Make barking noises for fun!
ART NOW is all about getting art lessons out to our students NOW. Art Road is unwavering in its commitment to provide an exceptional art experience to disadvantaged children despite state-wide school closings due to COVID-19. This unexpected situation has created an opportunity for Art Road to quickly pivot and rethink its delivery of art instruction. To provide art to children while not in school, and to support our talented teaching artists and staff, Art Road created ART NOW.