Stencil making with Mrs. Lyndsi
Supplies: copy paper or construction paper, drawing utensil (markers, crayons, or pencils), scissors, cardboard packaging (Cereal box)
Instructions: Draw a Star
- Draw upside-down letter v
- Draw another letter v starting where you left off and pointing to the side
- Draw one line from where the first v started to where the second v ended, closing the star.
Instructions: Make Stencil
- Open up cardboard and cut it to lay flat
- Draw star or other shapes
- Cut out shape
Instructions: Use Stencil
- Put the stencil on top of the paper
- Hold still with one hand
- Draw around stencil without moving the stencil.
ART NOW is all about getting art lessons out to our students NOW. Art Road is unwavering in its commitment to provide an exceptional art experience to disadvantaged children despite state-wide school closings due to COVID-19. This unexpected situation has created an opportunity for Art Road to quickly pivot and rethink its delivery of art instruction. To provide art to children while not in school, and to support our talented teaching artists and staff, Art Road created ART NOW.